Not everyone has an hour/day to workout but everyone has 15 minutes each day to get in some serious strength training and cardiovascular conditioning.
I LOVE BURPEES! We incorporate them in our women’s weight loss bootcamp program. So, let’s incorporate burpees in this 15 minute at home workout. I’ll let you know the benefit of burpees after I’m done giving you this fantastic fat burning, strength training 15 minute workout!
Set your timer. There is a free app on your smartphone called Round Timer. Download now. This is what it looks like.
Set your round timer for 20:20. You will be working for 15 minutes, changing your exercise every 20 seconds. You can do this!
- Jumping Jacks
2. Squat – (stay deep into your heels)
3. Frog Jump ( jump in place and land in a squat position, repeat for the 20 seconds )
5. Reverse Lunge – alternate legs
6. Plank on elbows
7. Straight Leg Raise – Roll onto your back and lift your legs ( put your hands under the small of your back for support )
8. Bicycle – Reach Opposite elbow to opposite knee
Repeat these( 6 )20 second exercises 5 times for a total of 15 minutes.
Benefits of Burpees:
- Burpees will strengthen your core, your upper body and lower body
- Burpees will condition your heart and lungs
- Burpees can be done anywhere, anytime , no equipment necessary
- Burpees burn an extreme amount of calories!
- Burpees are a great challenge! Test yourself weekly. Time yourself on performing 50 burpees. Watch how your time decreases.
Interested in taking your workout to the next level? Sign up now to join our women’s fitness and weight loss bootcamp in Doylestown to begin feeling healthy and happy!
#dtownbootcamp #burpeemania #fitness #sweateveryday